I was fortunate to have the change to attend PHP UK 2019.
My employer sent 5 developers this year. This is to get new ideas and teambuilding, we all got a gray hoodie with the local PHP meetup group logo. The purpose was to have something to talk about, be easily seen and try to make new friends.
This is the talks I went to:
- Best Practices for Crafting
High QualityPHP Apps – James Titcumb
- Getting Going with Automated Testing – Gary Hockin
- Microservices Gone Wrong – Anthony Ferrara
- Does Your Code Measure Up? – Adam Culp
- From Dev to Prod with GitLab CI – Stephan Hochdörfer
- Building first-class REST APIs with Symfony – Michael Cullum
Some of the key takeaways was testing and reporting.